Greetings. Publishing my first ever post before the end of the year. It’s funny how time flies by so fast, even when you’re not having fun, isn’t it? I am a bit sad that 2016 is ending, as it’s my last year of being in my 20’s. Sometime in 2017, I realise that in every survey, I will have to tick the 30’s age range box.
Well, nobody can stop the passage of time, and life goes on.
That said, to mark the year of my entering the 30’s, I want to write about my goals and aspirations of the future. Sure, it’s going to be a bucket list but why the hell not?
Seeing as I’m not getting any younger, I should really start living healthier. This means I’m going to try these things:
- No more instant noodles
- Less caffeine beverages, more plain water
- Less sugary beverages, more plain water
- Eat more greens and fruits
- Exercise consistently
- Don’t skip lunch/breakfast even when I’m too busy
- Moisturise more
- This goes without saying. Cherish my parents and siblings, none of us is going to live forever.
- Keep in touch with my old friends, because I want to care about them and not just for the sake of old times.
- Improve relationship with God.
Self-Improvement & Learning Stuff (Heck, I love learning new stuff!)
- Improve and level-up on Japanese. At least finish all the Joyo kanji and brush up my conversational skills.
- Video editing skills. I don’t know, I feel like I’d like to learn it.
- Improve my writing skills
- Read more books. I haven’t had a lot of time to read this year, so I want to read more in 2017.
So that’s it. It’s easier to manage by keeping this simple. I’m hoping to come back to this post at the end of next year and see how many I’ve ticked off.